Friday, June 22, 2012


And The Winner IS

Hello handbag lovers and welcome.

I just wanted to let you all know that the winners of the 2012 Handbag Designer Awards have been chosen.

There were 30 finalists chosen from 1000 applicants, all competing to win awards within eight different categories.

And the categories consisted of: Best Handbag in Overall Style, Handbags.com Best Student Made Handbag, Singer Simplicity Best Handmade Handbag, Best Green Bag, Most Socially Responsible Handbag, Creating w/ Nylon by Kipling Handbag, and InStyle.com Audience Fan Favorite.

Now, maybe I missed something, but there are only seven categories, out of eight, listed above. Why? You ask. I’m not sure, but I’ll find out.  Or, even better, you all might just want to go and visit the site for yourselves (handbagdesigner101.com). Because, if you voted for Audience Fan Favorite, like I did, I’m sure you’ll want to know which bag was chosen as the winner within that category.

In case you guys are interested, the bag that I chose, for Audience Fan Favorite, actually won the Best Green Handbag Award. Did anyone else happen to choose the same bag that I chose?

Need I say more? Just go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment