Saturday, June 2, 2012


Hello, handbag lovers, and welcome to my blog.

Today, I would like to talk about the Independent Handbag Designer Awards.
Yes, there is such a thing.  The IHDA event has taken place once a year, for the past five years. The event is presented by InStyle, and hosted by Handbag Designer 101.
This year, the ceremony will be held on June 13th 2012, in NYC, at the Time & Life Building, home of InStyle.

The deadline to register, as a contestant, for this year’s event, was April 28th 2012. But, don’t get discouraged, if you missed the deadline, for the 2012 ceremony, because there’s always next year. And, besides that, there is another way in which you can participate; just go to InStyle.com/ihdapoll2012 and cast your vote in the Audience Fan Favorite category, and you will be given the opportunity to choose your favorite design.


Hundreds of contestants, from all over the world, have submitted their “most original creations” to be judged, first, by some of the industry’s top fashion and accessories bloggers, and then by a panel of industry professionals.
I don’t know about you, but I’m excited.

I’ve already cast my vote, and I’m eager to see the outcome. But, like everyone else, including the contestants, I’ll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment