Monday, July 9, 2012

Vintage Inspired Update


The vintage inspired bags that I wrote about in my last post are no longer available at the location that I checked out, over the weekend, here in Los Angeles, although I did check, and the items are available at the company’s online website. Please forgive, but I’m a little reluctant to mention various products and locations by name within this post.  You see, my intentions are not to promote any particular product, or retailer for that matter. I just want to make bag lovers aware of the different styles and qualities that are available, and where the items can be purchased.

While browsing the net, looking for vintage style leather bags, I came across the Komen Paris Backpack. This particular backpack is perfect for busy women. I say women because the bag is black with pink trim. But don’t let the pink trim fool you. The Komen Paris Backpack is sturdy, multifunctional, stylish, practical, and the price is great too. I give it a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment