Thursday, August 9, 2012

American Made Beautiful Bags


Recently, I started shopping around, locally, for quality leather bags, and in doing so, I came across some, very stylish well made handbags and purses.  The goal was to find as many products, as I could, that are made in the USA.

Not only did I physically visit various stores in Los Angeles, I also did some searching online, and one of the companies, that I mentioned in a previous post, whose products are manufactured, here, in Los Angeles, is White Sycamore. They carry some beautiful bags.

Also, there were two other American made designer brands that I came across, that I know you guys are going to love, and the first one is Kempton and Co., and the name of the second company is dean. 

In my opinion, both of these companies create great quality beautiful bags, that are made, right here, in the good old USA.  And as a matter of fact, when I stopped by “dean” the owner, himself, was hand stitching a bag, as we spoke.

So, if you are in the market for beautiful well made handbags, and, or purses, I suggest you start, your search, by taking a look at these three companies, and I guarantee, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment