Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Beautiful People and Beautiful Designer Bags


During fashion week, I was able to take quite a few pictures of women carrying beautiful designer bags, and decided to share the snapshots with all of you.

I got snapshots of women carrying purses and handbags from designers like; Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, and Carlos Falchi.  

Now I know I did this in the past, but I’m going to do it again. There were some designer bags I took pictures of, and I didn’t recognize the name brands. But, I’m going to upload a few of the photos anyway, and the brands that I am familiar with will be labeled, and if the photo is not labeled, it’s because I didn’t recognize the brand. 

But, if you recognize any of the designer brands, that are not labeled, please leave the name, or names of the designers in the comment area, so that we all can become more familiar with the designers.

Or, just enjoy!
This picture was taken in Hollywood, on Sunset and Cresent Heights, and the bag is a Carlos Falchi.

The bag pictured above is a Michael Kors. Photo taken in LA near Fairfax and 3rd.

This lucky lady is carrying a Kate Spade. Love the colors!
 
Do you recognize this bag?  Balenciaga!
 
Beautiful Bag!  Anybody recognize the designer?
 
Now, this is a beautiful bag. But I don't know what designer brand it is.  Do you recognize the designer brand?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment